If you’ve published your optimizations to your store already, please start by using the Rebuild Cache button from the top bar of Hyperspeed. This will check for any app updates and update your copy of the app script.
If the app still doesn’t work after rebuilding the cache, or if you haven’t yet published your optimizations yet, please follow these steps:
- Start by checking if the app works in your browser’s incognito mode. This lets you see your site without any saved cookies. Here’s how to open incognito in Chrome. If the app works in incognito mode, it’s probably an issue with your local browser.
- If it still doesn’t work in incognito mode, app optimization can be disabled for just this app. When app
optimization is disabled for the app, Hyperspeed will no longer touch that app’s code.
- Head over to your app optimization settings by going to Theme Optimization Settings > App Optimization > View Details.
- Find the script that matches the app. It will usually have the company name in the URL, or the app’s name.
- Change the app’s load method to Async. This is the original loading method for the app.
- Save your settings, and generate a new preview.
- If you’re still experiencing issues with the app in question, please get in touch and let us know what’s wrong and the name of the app. We’d be happy to investigate!